JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like the problem source is the Dagger frame. I tried different combinations of parts, mags and ammo on the Dagger frame and all gave me problems. I then tried the various parts on a factory Gen 4 Gen 23 frame (with 40cal ejector left place) and did not have the problems.

Locking block in Dagger frame is different and is allowing for the extra slop in barrel movement. Not sure if this is normal for Dagger frames. Side by side pick with G23 frame. G23 frame on right.

20230527_183254.jpg

Locking block in Dagger frame is different and is allowing for the extra slop in barrel movement. Not sure if this is normal for Dagger frames. Side by side pick with G23 frame. G23 frame on right.

View attachment 1428472
What does PSA say?

I see these are supposed to be Gen 3. I take it that you are using all Gen 3 compatible parts?

Last Edited:

View attachment 1428472
I just found this post on another forum discussing problems with early versions of Dagger locking blocks. It looks like I have the V1 or V2 block. They have a V3 which they will evidently send out for free. I will try that route before completely writing off the Dagger frame.

1685445548588.png

From Left to Right
: Compact Dagger
Locking Block v1; Compact Dagger
Locking Block v2; Compact Dagger
Locking Block v3; OEM Glock G19 gen3 Locking Block​

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show