JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You forgot boats.;)

Brutus Out
There's a term that comes to mind....
Sitting duck
A couple shots at the water line and !violla!,no boat
Gotta keep the crabs happy
I just needed to make a move after 56 years in Washington.I went hunting here last year and knew i wanted to move here.
I'm sure in the back of my mind these bug out threads were helping me make the choice.
I don't need to bug out anywhere from here.

Oregon State population as of (quick google search) was 3,970,239 in 2014

One might consider a reasonable percentage of those have enough common sense to consider buggering out....so, where are they going to go?

I'm going to mjbsquim's! And, so are all my neighbors!:cool:

The Oregon Coast [Perfect] about 3,000 miles away from NYC and as far away as I could get from the sickness that makes that place work.

It was great getting away, raising my family, and living the dream today and every day we have left to live.

Have lived in Eastern Oregon since 1980 with a side trip to Brookings from 1987 to 1993. Two of my favorite places in the world. Yes, living the dream, so true!

You guys can come to my house. Got plenty room on top of a hill with 360° view, nice overwatch - easy to defend. Two wells with hand pumps so we got water and gas fueled generator. We'll set up a roadblock and barter with people as they drive by. ;)

Jeez this "bug out" and "shtf" crap gets old. Basically, after the all the stored food/fuel/ammo runs out, we're all porked. Some sooner than others. The rest is all fantasy land.

Scrawny, mean, and generally unpleasant to deal with. Unless you are plump and corn fed.
Speaking ofyway) cornhole shenanigans and all, being able to lift a manhole (teehee!) cover and get all down in there (teeh.. an
Oh, this website is a bit wonky in the way interface, nermind

Jeez this "bug out" and "shtf" crap gets old. Basically, after the all the stored food/fuel/ammo runs out, we're all porked. Some sooner than others. The rest is all fantasy land.
Come on! Feel it brother. You know you want to stock up on some rations and bury a few guns:p

Set your self up somewhere on 410 for a jump on the competition, then get out and explore the area for abandoned properties, logging operations etc.the lines between logged, planted and old growth will give the best variety of natural foods and various game from grouse to squirrel,to rabbit, to ??and don't forget Porcupine as a protein source.

Dude always have a plan inset for both " bug out" and " bug in". You never know. I am also new to prepping and learning the necessary skills to survive when the SHTF. A good place to start, and get bubblegum tons of info is survivallife.com. Its been very helpful. You can also follow them on Pintrest. Yeah its " Social Media", but its worth it. The more you know, the better off you'll be.
I live in Beaverton and haven't decided on my Bug out location yet. There are so many places to choose from!!!
Good Luck brother

You guys can come to my house. Got plenty room on top of a hill with 360° view, nice overwatch - easy to defend. Two wells with hand pumps so we got water and gas fueled generator. We'll set up a roadblock and barter with people as they drive by. ;)
Can I come? I'm F but know how to shoot, and have what I need to survive for a good year my plan is to become a sharpshooter I can be the sniper of the family.

I might head here.

Screenshot (245).png

My needs are simple. I just need a place to put my feet up on somebody's desk.

1704028487201.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top