JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else got a Ruger Security 9 Compact?

Tried one out today and boy oh boy for a competitor to a glock 26 I dunno if its just mine or more but I kept having FTE's out the wazoo today. 15 to be precise. All types of ammo, Hornaday/Blazer/Winchester WB - NATO. First mag had a FTE and then it was fine for another couple then it just started becoming more and more with every mag reload it would do it sometimes twice in the same mag.

I see Hickok45 had the same issue as well:
FTE

When it was shooting it was actually rather pleasant and pretty accurate and the trigger is rather good!

Anyone else got a Ruger Security 9 Compact?

Tried one out today and boy oh boy for a competitor to a glock 26 I dunno if its just mine or more but I kept having FTE's out the wazoo today. 15 to be precise. All types of ammo, Hornaday/Blazer/Winchester WB - NATO. First mag had a FTE and then it was fine for another couple then it just started becoming more and more with every mag reload it would do it sometimes twice in the same mag.

I see Hickok45 had the same issue as well:
FTE

When it was shooting it was actually rather pleasant and pretty accurate and the trigger is rather good!
Frustrating as hell when a new gun does this. Make sure you let all know what happens and how, assuming you get it to work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top