JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's Jewish, what do you expect? Jewish businessmen are cunning and far from stupid.

His TV show was hard to watch. Like Curb Your Enthusiasm without any of the humor.

Saw Kiss in concert in 2009 was expecting to be bored to tears, but they put on a great show. Took my friend's 11 year old boy and he was really into them. Like being in a time warp :).

I met and spent time with Gene Simmons twice in a business setting. He is a GIANT d-bag
Wait. That's not right: He was a HUGE, GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS GIANT D-BAG.

I don't care who you are: No one deserves to be treated the way Gene treated everyone around him. I don't care how much money you have. It doesn't automatically make you better than everyone else. I don't care what you do. Just because you weren't a rock star doesn't mean you should be crapped on at every opportunity. This guy was nothing less than nasty to everyone he encountered, on both occasions. So much so, that we refused to do business with him after the second time. That choice cost us thousands, and was/is something we never regretted.

Last Edited:
I have heard the same about him.
One of the most disagreeable persons on the planet. But then again, you could say the same thing about some of the members here too.

I met and spent time with Gene Simmons twice in a business setting. He is a GIANT d-bag

I don't care who you are: No one deserves to be treated the way Gene treated everyone around him. I don't care how much money you have. It doesn't automatically make you better than everyone else. I don't care what you do. Just because you weren't a rock star doesn't mean you should be crapped on at every opportunity. This guy was nothing less than nasty to everyone he encountered, on both occasions. So much so, that we refused to do business with him after the second time. That choice cost us thousands, and was/is something we never regretted.

I wouldn't be surprised. But, in a world where Hollywood influences people, I could care less what gene is like in private business deals, his support towards tebow is positive to me.

I met KISS in 86 during the KISS Asylum tour, and hoped the bad impression that he left was a fluke. The rest of the guys in the band (Stanley, Kulick, and Carr) were very nice and seemed honestly grateful for the fans, but Gene was the living definition of a douchebag. I felt sorry for the rest of the band being forced to be in the same zip code as him.

I am not buying his new found respect for religious faith, he has made too many statements in the past equating all Christians with book burning loonies, and skirt chasing tv preachers. If Tebow turns down the offer my guess is that Gene will go back to bashing Christians on a near daily basis.

Well, hearing that he is a jerk isn't really surprising at all. He doesn't really hide that fact on that awful reality show he (had?). Comes across as obsessed with money/greed/ego. As for the Tebow thing, yes, that is all for profit only; he believes and has stated that Christians are (less than intelligent).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top