JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING>>>>>I want to throw this out there and see what comes up. This will make an awesome concealed carry peice for someone! It is a nice Gen 3 Glock 27 with 3 9rd mags, 1 has a Peirce pinky extention and another has a larger +2 pinky extention, the third mag has a standard flat base plate. It is in great shape and comes with the Glock case, and 20 Golden Sabre HP's as well as 20 Hydra Shock HP's. The pistol shoots great, but I wanted to see what else I could get for it as I am not a big Glock fan. I also am not wanting to add another caliber, and am trying to stick with 9mm, 357/38, and 45acp.
I am interested in 38 or 357 snubbies or 3inch, lightweight or steel. Also possibly a Hi Power 9mm or other 9mm's that could be used for CC.
Let me know what you have. Trades must be equal in value, and cash could go a little either way to even up a trade. Now also selling for $440, FTF in mid Valley. Thanks for looking:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.