JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
I'm kicking around the idea of selling or trading my Gen3 Glock 19 build. The frame is one I sanded down and did a stipple on myself which all in all isn't fantastic. It functions just fine, but it's not as pretty as the ones you see on Instagram....

The slide I got new and it is a Suarez International slide, milled specifically for the Leupold Delta Point Pro. I put a DPP with 7moa triangle red dot on it, which I also installed the rear cowitness sight on from Leupold. I put a Zev springs in it and it has functioned flawlessly for around 500 rounds with both practice ammo, reloads, and defensive/duty ammunition. It also has a threaded Silencerco barrel which was also new at time of assembly.

The frame is a Glock factory frame, it has a Zev connector and trigger spring, and an Apex flat trigger and bar. All parts on this fun were new when installed, the only thing that has more than 500 rounds is the frame as I have had it for about 5 years.

I am a certified Glock Armorer (not that they are hard to put together or take apart) but you can have the piece of mind that things were installed correctly.

With the gun I have 2 holsters. Both are TXC holsters, one is an Appendix carry IWB holster with spare mag carrier attached, and the other is an outside the waistband 1.5" belt loop holster. Both holsters are Right hand draw.

I'm putting it up for $675 obo, and I'm open to trades or part trades. I have lots of ARs so I'm not interested in any ARs of any sort.

Possible trades for a 44mag or 357 wheel gun, a 45/70 lever action or whatever other cool stuff you may have to offer. Maybe hand guns too.

PS: a brand new Gen3 Glock 19 frame can be purchased for under $100 from the Glock store if you really hate the stipple job that bad.

947BC885-4897-4DB3-B2EE-790B2854BECA.jpeg 5B3347D8-768D-4DF6-B5FC-50141BA76507.jpeg 50F7F440-4139-4A93-B88F-C77A861B2ED4.jpeg 40AA17A3-9970-4751-A956-C4BA258F6B6D.jpeg 1C9D0F4A-BD82-463F-869C-39EAFAB2DB8A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads