JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It comes with brand new Trijicon night sights, two mags and case. I am the second owner. Round count is low, but I have not shot it. FTF cash in western Washington county, OR. No trades at this time.:s0155:

Picture185.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Last Edited:
Found this through google....

From 1982 to 1991 G17s were assembled & test fired in Austria. (Later pistols were assembled and test fired at Glock Inc. in Smyrna, GA.) These early production pistols are marked with an eagle and "NPv". The markings are proof marks and inspectors marks as required on Austrian pistols.

The NPv mark means "Nitro Powder proofed". To get this proofmark, a Gun in Austria has to be proofed with 130% loads.

Here's the website... <broken link removed>

From what I can gather, all it means is that your gun was assembled and test fired in Austria, not Smyrna, GA like most of them. I think that's a good thing seeing as how Austrian standards state that the gun must be tested and passed at 30%+ normal load.

The eagle is actually the Austrian coat of arms and is used as a proof mark. This mark with a 2 in the center means that it was proofed at the firing proof house in Vienna.

Looks like the above applies to early production G19's. There should be three letters in the serial number that are the date code. My G30 is LWT which means it is a G30SF, test fired February 2008, 3rd Gen. with Trijicon night sights. This is a complete list of date codes...

<broken link removed>

The first letter is for the month:
E...Jan
L...Feb
N...Mar
B...Apr
S...May
Z...Jun
G...Jul
P...Aug
I...Sep
C...Oct
V...Nov
A...Dec

The last two letters are for the year:
O...0
W...1
K...2
R...3
F...4
M...5
H...6
Y...7
T...8
D...9

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.