Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Gen3 Glock 17 and 19 RMR cut complete slides

BrandonQuixote

Reactions
Feedback
75 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Cedar Hills
State
Oregon
Moving on from Gen 3 to Gen 5, So my slides are for sale.

I am reachable via text;

Brandon
951-442-6918

I am willing to ship for an additional $8

I accept Cash, Venmo and Zelle.

Before anyone asks:

I AM NOT WILLING TO SEPARATE, SWAP OR BREAK UP THESE SLIDES

First is an RMR cut (comes with proper length screws for a RMR) G17 sized Brownell's slide with Glock OEM slide guts and sights, a 9x19 Faxon threaded barrel and a Texas Black Rifle Company comp (RIP) It has under 800 rounds through it. It would cost you $460 to build this brand new (170 Slide, 70 Comp, 140 Barrel, 80 Internals)

My price is $400$350

thumbnail (6).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg

Second is a Suarez International supermatch SI-319 slide. It's RMR cut (with appropriate length screws for RMR) the cover plate, Threaded Faxon 9x19 barrel, OEM slide guts and Suarez all black suppressor height Iron sights (less intrusive in the RMR Window). Also included is the Suarez International Street Comp. Slide and barrel has less than 1.5k through it. It would cost you $775 to build this yourself (Slide with guts and sights $570, Comp $65 and Barrel $140)

My price is $600 $550

thumbnail (9).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (8).jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online