JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If no one here can help, have you tried looking on The GlockStore website? Looks like they have everything you need and prices are decent.

GLOCKSTORE: https://www.glockstore.com/part-model/glock-20-parts/20-gen3?order=onlinecustomerprice:asc
I haven't yet, I had talked with a gunsmith about a year ago who ports slides. He had told me porting the slide helps with muzzle control if you apply the correct parts such as springs etc. reducing weight of slide causes faster cycle times and so on but I don't fully remember or understand the science behind it. Glock store will be a call in making today. Just hoped someone might have some first hand experience before I make that call

When working to lessen the trigger pull on my Son's G19-Gen3 9mm that was 10+ lbs, I called them about the "heavy" trigger that his newly bought gun had and they knew right away that it had the Glock trigger spring NY2-Orange in it. So I think and hope you'll have the same good luck with there advice.
[h3][/h3][h3][/h3]

When working to lessen the trigger pull on my Son's G19-Gen3 9mm that was 10+ lbs, I called them and they knew right from when I told them about the "heavy" trigger that his newly bought gun had the Glock trigger spring NY2-Orange in it. So I think and hope you'll have the same good luck with there advice.
[h3][/h3][h3][/h3]
I have a gen 4 recoil spring and rod for sale if that would work for your needs
I appreciate the offer but I'm putting a gen 3 slide on my gen4 frame. So the gen3 is what I needed. Is the gen4 you have aftermarket?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.