JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
5th generation Glock 34 MOS pistol. 3 mags, Glock plate set, box, backstraps, all that good stuff.
Accurate pistol, ton of fun to shoot. Bought it new, put about 400 rounds through it. Has adjustable factory sights, but the optic dialed the fun up even more.

Will sell the pistol for $550
Would sell with a Holosun 507C for $750. I'd sell the Holosun on it's own for $250, was on the pistol for 250-300 rounds and maybe a month.

Not actively looking for trades exactly, but I'm always willing to hear out offers

$550
Buyer responsible for FFL fee. (In the case of a trade, each cover our own bill unless negotiated otherwise)

20190911_124120.jpg 20190911_124133.jpg 20190911_124239.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
God I love Burnt Bronze...just so f'ing slick and pretty...good luck with sale OP!

Thank you. I didn't think I'd love it, but...yeah, I'm with you. It looks great.
Might actually consider cerakoting a less-than-grippy pistol in the future, it adds some traction without the lovehandle sanding that you get from the more aggressive polymer jobs.

Thank you. I didn't think I'd love it, but...yeah, I'm with you. It looks great.
Might actually consider cerakoting a less-than-grippy pistol in the future, it adds some traction without the lovehandle sanding that you get from the more aggressive polymer jobs.
And no problems with the holosun? How's the battery life? And do you have suppressor sights for it?

It's pretty awesome. My first time playing with a red dot, no flickering or anything else. The 3 options for reticle are pretty neat, dot, ring, and ring with dot.

Pretty new, so I can't speak for battery life, but it's supposed to be really lengthy

No suppressor height sights, just the adjustable version of the Glock factory sights

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.