JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Update: New price, new trades and new pictures. I wasn't getting much interest with the Foxx grips and custom beaver tail, so it's now back to stock (see below).

Full FDE Gen 4 Glock 19. It comes with all the original paper work, case, 3 magazines, back straps, etc. I purchased it new about 6 months ago but I just can't get comfortable with the grip angle. The firearm shows like new and has no wear. Very sharp looking firearm with some tasteful mods. Approximately 1200 or so rounds through it and zero issues.

Modifications include:
Truglo TFO Night Sights (green front, yellow rear)
Zev-Tech fulcrum Trigger kit (w/ multiple spring weights)
Pierce magwell plug
Glock extended slide stop
Polished (stock) barrel
Polished pins

Also included:
Garrett Tactical leather lined Kydex Holster
All the factory parts (except the plastic sights - I never got those back when the TFOs were installed)
3 CA 10 rd plugs for the mags (currently not installed obviously)

Feel free to message me with questions. I'm asking $700 as is with the holster and all factory parts. I may consider a new or like new H&K VP9 or Walther PPQ in 9MM.

Also, I'm open to selling less the trigger and/or holster if no one jumps on the whole lot. Feel free to make an offer.

Located in Seattle, WA.

Thanks for looking.
6.JPG
1.JPG 2.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.