JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a fair price. About $50 higher than it was back in December, but less than the $600+ that people are asking for them in the classifieds.

I hope this means the days of $600 factory Glocks are behind us.

That's a fair price. About $50 higher than it was back in December, but less than the $600+ that people are asking for them in the classifieds.

Last I heard Glock was back ordered 800,000+. It's going to be a year before they are caught up.

Last I heard Glock was back ordered 800,000+. It's going to be a year before they are caught up.
I think you're confusing back-orders with units sold into private hands. Glock doesn't sell directly to the public.

Those 800,000+ orders are destined for store shelves, which is great, because I want to see as many Glocks on the shelves as possible to drive prices down.

- Except for the Glock that is $675 on the forum right now and people are still buying them. At least the stores are reasonable. As long as people keep buy:(ing them for stupid prices people will continue to sell them at stupid prices.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top