Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gen 4 Glock 17 x 2

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by 360shooter, Feb 21, 2013.

1. 360shooter

360shooter Portland Member

Fisherman's in Delta Park has 2 Gen 4 Glock 17 for sale. $579.99 each. Seems to be a fair price for a gun that is somewhat hard to find right now.

2. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

That's a fair price. About $50 higher than it was back in December, but less than the $600+ that people are asking for them in the classifieds.

I hope this means the days of $600 factory Glocks are behind us.

3. Murphy

Murphy Oregon Member

Last I heard Glock was back ordered 800,000+. It's going to be a year before they are caught up.

4. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

I think you're confusing back-orders with units sold into private hands. Glock doesn't sell directly to the public.

Those 800,000+ orders are destined for store shelves, which is great, because I want to see as many Glocks on the shelves as possible to drive prices down.

5. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

- Except for the Glock that is $675 on the forum right now and people are still buying them. At least the stores are reasonable. As long as people keep buy:(ing them for stupid prices people will continue to sell them at stupid prices.