JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all,

For sale is one Gen 4 Glock 17 in "Used" condition. I am a firearms instructor and this weapon has been used both in instructor classes and classes I have taught. The weapon has holster wear along the front of the slide, the weapon has wear along the slide where the Kagwerks slide release rubs against it, the weapon has been shot, and the weapon has been used. I want to make that abundantly clear. This is a weapon that has been used and cared for by a professional.

I keep meticulous records of all my firearms.

This particular weapon was purchased brand new in the box from Safefire in Vancouver, WA on 16 January 2019 for $539 plus tax.

Over the course of the approximate last 11 months I have fired a grand total of 2,692 rounds through this particular firearm. The weapon has been cleaned appropriately as needed.

The weapon has the following modifications from stock, and all modifications with the exception of the Talon grips were installed by a certified Glock armorer:
- Trijicon HD XR Night Sights with Orange Front Sight ~$120
- Apex Tactical Flat Faced Trigger Shoe with Polished Trigger Bar ~$90
- Kagwerks Raised & Extended Slide Release ~$40
- Talon Grips for Full-Size Glock (Sandpaper texture - NEEDS TO BE REPLACED)

Comes with 3 standard 17 round magazines and tupperware box. I believe I have the original Glock u-notch sights if for some reason you would like those included. Additionally, a kydex "range style OWB" holster made by local kydex holster crafter PingPongTactical will be included in the sale.

The only reason I am selling is due to unexpected car problems, and I need to procure cash in order to pick up my car from the mechanic. I am a motivated seller but I am firm on price. I know what my weapon is worth and for any thing less I will simply keep it and make do.

$450 cash and I will pay transfer costs at a gun shop local to the Portland, OR area. Willing to travel to Vancouver, WA for a Washington resident.

Thanks for looking,

Feel free to text Joey at (503) 329-9220 or message me on here. I will be uploading pictures later tonight.

79C061B5-E87F-466E-BF69-3D73243767B3.jpeg 08D77F02-B227-446C-A8D0-2904A7154B77.jpeg 618A0318-9088-4BBC-8B87-DD682B9E969B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: