JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
thinking about switching out my g20 for a glock 29 but i have a couple questions.

#1 will the aftermarket kkm barrels work in a gen 4??
#2 how much am i going to lose on accuracy??

if you have anything else i should know between the 2 your responses would be greatly appreciated.

i plan on using it for one of my ccw guns but would also be carrying it as a hunting sidearm so i will be using full power loads in that case.

Kevin and I shot together and got his start in Reno, great product !
And finally got a 34 to replace. It with one of his.

WESTERN STATES CHAMPIONSHIP RRRROCKS!!!!

He knows what it means... We put the match on, SNPL AND SSPL. CLUBS DID.

I have a KKM in my G21 with threads for my Osprey. It dropped right in, fit and function are perfect. Accuracy is far better than I can hold. Easy to recommend....

i plan on using it for one of my ccw guns but would also be carrying it as a hunting sidearm so i will be using full power loads in that case.

that's exactly what I have done for the last two years.

I reload all my 10mm. in fact I never have shot a factory round....since you are already a Glock guy you should be just as accurate as you probably have already gotten past learning the Glock trigger. You loose a touch of radius but not much of a biggie.

I have been actively looking for a 4.5" barrel but its basically an order item, never in stock with the exception of the occasional Lone Wolf .....and by the time I think to myself if I want to spend $115 its gone........and I will probably have to buy a Lee .40 "bulge buster" because I reload all my brass, so they are all bulged due to the Glock chamber tolerance, they would never fit in an aftermarket barrel. Probably just keep it stock and load hot

29's are cool for because you can in essence make it into a 20 but you cant make a 20 into a 29

I cc mine in a simple Uncle Mikes IWB....its a brick but I like it and I love 10mm

OC in a Safariland 6378 ALS

If you plan on shooting full house loads then a 21# recoil spring is a worthy upgrade, it keeps the brass in the same county, its easier on the pistol and it seems to scrub a touch of recoil, I went with the Wolff steel guide rod/spring combo.....and a $.25 polish

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top