JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey,

The moto needed some repair after a few dumps on a trip, so I'm parting with this piece. It's in good condition and comes with an Alien Gear holster and 3 magazines (plus a 2 mag holster). I have a bunch of Tula ammo that I'll sell you separately also if you want. I'm in western WA (Seattle area) and would prefer to do the FFL transfer at Precise Shooter but am willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Hope the day treats you well,

Squirt

I'll update with photos tonight, just realized I'm late.

Photos available here

I lost a couple of the hex bolts for the holster but there are a couple extras in the kit. There is ~1100 rounds of 115 gr. Tulammo, plus a few (30 I think) JHP rounds for home defense that I'll include. I'd like $550 for the whole package including ammo. Make me an offer if you're interested and/or don't want the ammo or holster and want just the weapon. Thanks for your time.

Last Edited:
Add a price when you add photos, all WTS ads require a price per forum rules.

I don't see any photos when I go to your link.
What would you want for just the weapon?
And the weapon + just the ammo (no holster)?

Hey Mitch,

I'm sorry you can't find the pics at the link. When I click it the album opens up. I'm not the most tech savvy individual, I'll try to post pics here now.

For just the weapon I'd like $400. For the weapon and the ammo I'll go down to $450 from my original asking price of $550, but then I'd ask that you pay the FFL transfer fee rather than split it. At precise shooter that fee is only $25 but I think it's more expensive elsewhere. I'd have to look that up, though.

Thanks for the interest, hope the day treats you well.

Squirt

I don't see any photos when I go to your link.
What would you want for just the weapon?
And the weapon + just the ammo (no holster)?

IMAG0837.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.