JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Made in Austria Glock 27 with 2 mags no box or factory stuff.

I picked this up yesterday, I cleaned it and took it to the range today. I fired 91 rounds of FMJ and 40 rounds of critical duty jhp, with zero issues. I am not the first owner so I don't have a round count. After shooting 131 rounds today I decided I don't like it and I either want to sell it or trade for either a gen 3 or 4 19 maybe Gen 2(with some cash/extra added) or my preference is a Gen 3 or 4 26. If I can't get the trade I'm looking for, I buy a conversion barrel and call it good. I'm in no hurry.

It comes as I got it with two 9 round factory mags one with pinky extension.

What I want in trade preference is the same Gen 3 glock 26 with 2 factory mag/Gen 4 26 with 2 factory mag and back straps. I'll take more but that's what I need. You can keep the factory box and goodies to keep the 27 in. If extras come with the 26 like mags or whatever, I'll try to make up the difference with extra cash/mags/ammo. Will consider the right 19 Gen 2, 3 or 4.

Cash price is $450 obo with 2 factory mag,

I have a extra factory 15 round mag, Don Hume black iwb holster, Don Hume brown owb mag carrier, some critical duty self defense ammo, partial box of umc ammo, I could part with for the right deal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.