JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a Gen 3 Glock 27 that I have owned for just over a year. This past Christmas, I did my own DuraCoat job and transformed the Glock from the stock black, to a White Glock with black accents. Paint job isn't flawless (few high spots here and there, paint wear from holster use) but doesn't affect any function of the gun. Gun is mechanically flawless. Less than 300 rounds have been shot through the gun. 2, 9 round mags, original carry case with cleaning brush and mag loader are included. Asking price/Cash Price now : $400 Also included is Black Desantis Mini Slide Belt Holster (Like New, still in break in phase), but will entertain reasonable offers.
Face to Face Sale, CASH ONLY, Valid Drivers Licence are all required to make this private sale. Willing to meet almost anywhere in Washington County (Cornelius, Hillsboro, Aloha, Beaverton). Any questions feel free to ask! :s0155:

Attached are Some Pics

or

Link to Album of Photos Below:

IMG_20111224_220120.jpg

IMG_20111224_220209.jpg

IMG_20111224_220235.jpg

IMG_20111224_220311.jpg

IMG_20111224_220452.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.