JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Gen 3 Glock 23 that I'm looking to trade. It will come with five 13 round mags and 350 factory reloads. 3 of the mags are older ones that were marked LEO only. But they all function great and function exactly as they should. They're all Glock mags, not any Korean ones or anything. The ammo is 250 FMJs and 100 hollowpoints. I ordered it online, so they'll be here Wednesday or Tuesday. Trade would have to be when I get them. It'll also come with the Glock tupperware case and all the things that originally came with it. I have the Glock tupperware box with all the original things that came with it. .
I'm interested in: a cool AK platform rifle, CETME, Century 93, PPS-43c, PMR-30, Glock in 10mm or 45, FN handgun in 45, PPS-43c, or Saiga shotgun. + or - cash/extras on either side, depending on the trade.
Not looking to sell at all, sorry.
I'm located in Renton.

20140323_114336.jpeg

20140323_114356.jpeg

Last Edited:
Any interest in trading a nice Taurus 85 Ultra Lite 38+P with holster and extra Hogue grips and a nice S&W SD40VE with holster, box, 2 mags, and an Apex trigger kit
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.