JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Gen 3 Glock 22 sitting in a case on my shelf that I can't even remember if I've ever shot (I have several of them and my memory isn't what it once was). I prefer mid size glocks (I have small hands and many female friends with small hands) so if you'd like to upgrade to something larger, hit me up. Not really interested in selling. It's used, but looks well cared for and has minimal wear. It looks like every other Glock, but if you want pictures to affirm its condition before meeting up I can get them.

Don't have the original case.
In a nice soft case with magazine pouches
2 to 4 magazines
night sights, but I suspect they've faded a bit. Don't have new ones to compare them to
Could throw in a bit of ammo or cash to even out deals

I'd like:
Glock 19
Glock 23
Glock 32
Maybe Glock 36
(Only want gen 3 or older on glocks, I don't like the gen 4. Don't mind mild wear or higher round counts, I'm looking for work horses.)
XDS 9 (I'm aware of the recall and am willing to send it back in myself)
Keltec SUB2000
Maybe an upgraded Ruger 10/22, but would need to be a real good deal. Still debating if I want to get into upgrading those. Looks dangerously addictive and I'm leery. :)

Feel free to make other offers. The above list should give a good idea of my interests.

I'm in the Bellingham area now but regularly travel through Seattle and Olympia.
No Bill of Sale needed, but want to see DL and CPL. Can show my own, and respect if you want a Bill of Sale. Or Bill of Trade I guess would be more accurate.

Looks like my Glock 22 is claimed. Feel free to make an offer in the event the deal falls through, but someone has first claim on it till the weekend.

Though if you have a Glock 23, 19, 32, or XDS9, I have a second G22 I could trade. Not interested in anything else at this time.

Thank you to some of you that I was slow in responding to. I appreciate your patience and understanding when my life got hectic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.