JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! I have a great package deal for someone interested. I have a Gen 3 Glock 22 (.40 cal) that I converted to a 9mm. I am a Glock Certified Advanced Armorer so this is all legit. I swapped all of the internals out of the Glock 22 and installed the 9mm parts. It shoots like a champ. It has the Brownells RMR cut slide with Trijicon suppressor height night sites and factory Glock 9mm barrel. The lower has an extended mag release, magwell, and 3.5 lb trigger connector. Also included are 2 ETS 17 round mags and bunch of original Glock parts from the .40 cal. As an added bonus, I am including an Advantage Arms .22 cal conversion kit (retail $265). This kit is fun as hell to shoot and I have not had any issues with it. It comes with 3 mags. Buyer to pay background. Willing to meet at Money Market Pawn off SE Powell. A steal at $375. Oh, I forgot that I also have a brand new Magpul magwell I will throw in this deal.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-p...-cut-slide-for-gen3-glock-9mm-prod107977.aspx

Advantage Arms Secure Online Store: Which Kit Will Fit My Glock?

IMG_5960.jpg IMG_5961.jpg IMG_5962.jpg IMG_5963.jpg IMG_5964.jpg IMG_5966.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top