JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
I have two Gen3 SF Glocks for sale. First is a Glock 20SF 10MM, and a Glock 30SF .45acp, both have factory cases and 2 mags each. The 20SF has factory sights and the 30SF has night sights. $500.00 each OBO... very few rounds down pipe! Both are in like new condition and well kept. I am a Glock Armorer, so these have been meticulously kept. I can send pictures upon request. I only have cellular internet in the Mountains where I live so downloads take a while. Please don't waste your time or mine with crazy offers.
I will add 500 rounds of 45 for full price of the 30.
I can text pictures if your interested
Glock 30 trade for Glock 43 you pay transfer
Sigs....P250 compact or....
Beretta 92A1
CZ pistols
Let me know what you have

Edit.... 4/21/19 Glock 20 deal fell through. Back on for trade/sell
Edit....6/27/19 Glock 20 gone! Traded

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have two Gen3 SF Glocks for sale. First is a Glock 20SF 10MM, and a Glock 30SF both have factory cases and 2 mags each. The 20SF has factory sights and the 30SF has night sights. $500.00 each OBO... very few rounds down pipe! Both are in like new condition and well kept. I am a Glock Armorer, so these have been meticulously kept. I can send pictures upon request. I only have cellular internet in the Mountains where I live so downloads take a while. Please don't waste your time or mine with crazy offers. I won't respond to them. I don't want any trades on these, so don't ask.

Has the 20 been sold yet?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top