JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have three guys flake out on me. No longer for sale only looking for trades and I'm only interested in trading up. The deal has to be exceptional or I'm not interested. I have been carrying this for over a week and I definitely prefer to carry this one over my other Gen 3 Glock 19. My original 19 has a 5 or 6 color desert tan finish that has less traction then the one I have listed. Therefore I'm in absolutely no hurry to trade and will just keep it if I can't get the right offer and trade up.

I picked this up in a trade 2 weeks ago. I was planning on keeping it but plans change and change. I am carrying it currently and may change my mind if it don't get the right trade.

Like the title says, previous owner said only 50 rounds fired, I have fired non, comes with glock box, paper work and one magazine. Made in Austria.

Looks almost new, I can send pics through email or text. Send me a message and I will get them to you. However, a glock is a glock is a glock. It looks like any other glock 19.

Ftf trade only oregon residents, no felons,

Trade value $600 plus
No 40's unless glock and comes with 9mm conversion barrel, several mags, ammo

Last Edited:
"No 40's unless glock and comes with 9mm conversion barrel, several mags, ammo."
So, basically you want to trade a glock for a glock and get $150+ worth of stuff on top?

No offense here, but I would NEVER carry a firearm I haven't shot extensively.

No offense here, but I would NEVER carry a firearm I haven't shot extensively.
I understand that, I know I'm going to sound like a glock fan boy, but I just trust these things. My first new glock 17 from factory to the first cleaning/lubing was over 1100 rounds, I had zero failure until over 900 and only a couple after that. I've had two other glocks go over 700 without cleaning and no failures. The only failures I have ever had with glocks are on the first one I mentioned, and I easily have 15000 rounds through more than 10 glocks and three different calibers. I just trust them, God willing I never have to use one defensively or offensively.

I'll put some rounds through it tomorrow. Probably 200 FMJ and 50 JHP. Can't think of a better way to celebrate finishing my first final exam of the week. If tomorrow goes the way it should, I'll probably upgrade to big dot sights and pull the ad at that point.

"No 40's unless glock and comes with 9mm conversion barrel, several mags, ammo."
So, basically you want to trade a glock for a glock and get $150+ worth of stuff on top?
For me personally, 40cal and 357 Sig glocks hold less value than 9mm glocks. Partly because of ammo cost, from my understanding those two calibers will also fatigue a gun faster and modern 9mm defensive ammo is up to the task I hope to never use it for. I also bought a almost new Gen 3 23 from Keiths for $310 otd(right place and time) two months ago and I can get g22's for less than $400 from Keiths as well. I just don't really want another 40 glock, unless it has a 9mm conversion and a 357 Sig conversion with mags would be a bonus. Hence the trading up, I posted above. I just prefer 9mm glocks over the rest. And shortly after tomorrow, I might just pull the ad.

Make sense. I completely forgot about amounts of police trade ins in .40 floating around. I personally prefer 9mm luger over any other caliber for pistols as well. With modern HP ammo, difference between 9mm and 40 is neglidgeble. I would love to pick this pistol off you, however I doubt I have anything which will interests you in trade. Good luck.;)

Am I missing something? New Gen.3 glock 19's are in stores for $475-$495, what makes this glock worth $600? It even comes less one mag, than if bought new would be included? Please explain.
I have three guys flake out on me. No longer for sale only looking for trades and I'm only interested in trading up. The deal has to be exceptional or I'm not interested. I have been carrying this for over a week and I definitely prefer to carry this one over my other Gen 3 Glock 19. My original 19 has a 5 or 6 color desert tan finish that has less traction then the one I have listed. Therefore I'm in absolutely no hurry to trade and will just keep it if I can't get the right offer and trade up.

I picked this up in a trade 2 weeks ago. I was planning on keeping it but plans change and change. I am carrying it currently and may change my mind if it don't get the right trade.

Like the title says, previous owner said only 50 rounds fired, I have fired non, comes with glock box, paper work and one magazine. Made in Austria.

Looks almost new, I can send pics through email or text. Send me a message and I will get them to you. However, a glock is a glock is a glock. It looks like any other glock 19.

Ftf trade only oregon residents, no felons,

Trade value $600 plus
No 40's unless glock and comes with 9mm conversion barrel, several mags, ammo

Would be my guess.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.