JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 8 of them and they all work flawlessly. Look at 44mag.com, if he has them they are a little bit cheaper. The last round hold open on the new ones is pretty cool too. It lets you know when its time to change mags!:)

If you get them from blackdog, you might look at getting another firing pin from them also.

edit: You can take them apart to clean them also - great feature.

Great mags! Use them frequently with no issues...in fact I prefer them over the OEM.

The only thing I don't like is...I ordered some 10 rounders thinking they would be small and lightweight relative to their round count. When they arrived they are exactly the same weight, size, and shape but are 20 rounds less capacity . Not what I expected or wanted. I wanted the 10 rounders to be the same shape but I expected them to be shorter and thus lighterweight. So...they're going back for an exchange - if I'm going to lug around the same size/weight I might as well have the extra 20 round capability.

They seem to feed reliably in my CMMG kit. I can't get more than 21-22 rounds or so in though and they are really hard to load, heh. Some people at arfcom suggest cutting off 1" of spring, but I haven't tried that yet. People say they are a lot better than the ciener mags, but I've never tried the ciener mags so I can't really say.

I have two of these to go with my ciener conversion, and I can't say I agree with everybody else on these... I load up the 10 round ciener and don't have a jam. I load up the 27 rounder with 25 or so rounds and if it jams twice I got lucky. I don't think it is my ciener kit because the 10 round that came with it works fine, it only jams with these mags, maybe its my ammo or something, its just bulk remington. I havn't had a chance to try it with CCI good ammo.

maybe its my ammo or something, its just bulk remington. I havn't had a chance to try it with CCI good ammo.

I can't get them to work very well with bulk remington. The Federal bulk pack seems to work well. CCI's work great.

Have you tried a 30rd ceiner mag? The black dog mags I have seem to work better than my 30rd ceiner mag.

I can't get them to work very well with bulk remington. The Federal bulk pack seems to work well. CCI's work great.

Have you tried a 30rd ceiner mag? The black dog mags I have seem to work better than my 30rd ceiner mag.

Nope never tried the 30rd ceiner, I didn't even know those were made. The site i ordered from onlyhad the black dog mags but im glad to hear its only the ammo and not the mags since you are having the same problem!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top