JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have any bad dealings with Gemtech? Others on other forums are bashing them. They have a deal I am thinking about doing.

If you buy from an authroized dealer with WITH PRODUCT IN STOCK before the end of the month. Send Gemtech a copy of a dated reciept with the cost of the suppressor paid in full. Gemtech with then pay and send in your $200 federal tax stamp. Of course you will need to LLC or CLEO sign off.

Anybody have any bad dealings with Gemtech? Others on other forums are bashing them. They have a deal I am thinking about doing.

If you buy from an authroized dealer with WITH PRODUCT IN STOCK before the end of the month. Send Gemtech a copy of a dated reciept with the cost of the suppressor paid in full. Gemtech with then pay and send in your $200 federal tax stamp. Of course you will need to LLC or CLEO sign off.

Most if not all the Dealers I know don't stock Gemtech.

Gemtech is a good company and does fine work. There have been some rumbles between AAC and Gemtech, mostly from AAC starting stuff, some from Gemtech crying to ATF and causing a patented ATF "bullbubblegum ruling" that inconveniences NFA people some. AAC pushes hard to be the best, and has the edge on most products over Gemtech, and tends to cost more as well. Most of the bashing and other purse-fight drama occurs on Robert Silvers' silencertalk board, and Silvers is associated with AAC. If it was me, I'd research the performance of the can in question against other options before deciding.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top