Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

GEM-TECH Gemtax - Buy a Trek-T - Gem-tech pays the $200 stamp

Reactions
Yep.

April 18th is Tax Day this year. We have this little thing we do... we pick a suppressor out of our lineup and...

WE PAY YOUR TRANSFER TAX!!!!

Check the details on our blog by clicking the "blog" link at the top of this page, or check it out on our Facebook page, and our AR15.com forum.

Limited time, this promo is good on GEMTECH TREK-T suppressors purchased between April 18th and May 1st, so get on it!
Details here:

GEMTAX DAY, APRIL 18th, 2011 » GEMTECH SUPPRESSORS

Reactions
That Ti suppressor is nice...but $$!! Think I'll go w/ a YHM Ti-Phantom...thanks for posting this tho! Was waiting to see what they offered this year.

OP
P
Reactions
Yeah - too spendy for me too. I was hoping for something a little less expensive. However, it might be a good deal for someone here.

Reactions
Mighty nice of them for sure. I was hoping for a Quicksand myself.

I don't know why people still buy 5.56 cans these days when a .30 is just slightly larger and can work on many calibers.

Reactions
Reactions
I'd do a lot more with 1,100 than spend it on a suppressor but good deal for those that were already planning on getting it.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online