JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Geissele
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
For sale is an EXTREMELY RARE Geissele URG-I Complete, Clone paired with a Geissele Super Duty Lower Receiver and Surefire M300V Scout Light. This is a non-NFA weapon.

The URG-I and lower were purchased directly from Geissele during their very limited run. The Surefire M300V was purchased directly from Surefire. Please see pictures of the upper receiver box that shows the components that make this a URG-I Complete, Clone.

There have been less than 150 rounds that have been fired through the rifle. There is minimal wear on the shell deflector on the upper (see pics) but other than that this rifle is in PERFECT condition.

Buyer to pay all transfer and background fees. I prefer to use Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City for the FFL transfer. You are welcome to take the URG-I and accessories with you once the transfer paperwork has been completed for the lower receiver. This is being sold as a COMPLETE rifle package and I will not separate the upper/lower/light.

See below for all that is included with this rifle package:

URG-I Complete, Clone, Pinned & Welded, 14.5", 5.56MM (non-NFA)
Geissele Super Duty Stripped Lower, 5.56, Mil-Spec
Geissele Ultra Duty Lower Parts Kit
Geissele Premium MIL-SPEC Buffer Tube with Super 42 Spring and H1 Buffer
Geissele Rail Panels - DDC (Desert Dirt Color; 24 total panels included)
BCM Gunfighter Grip-Mod 1
BCM SOPMOD-Mod 0 Stock
BCM Gunfighter QD End Plate
M-LOK® QD Sling Mount
Surefire M300V-B-Z68-TN Scout Light
Surefire DS-SR07-TN Weaponlight Switch
Haley Strategic Partners Thorntail2 M-LOK® SBR Light Mount
Mil-Spec AR-15 Trigger (Single Stage)

IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2296.JPG IMG_2302.JPG IMG_2303.JPG IMG_2294.JPG IMG_2301.JPG IMG_2304.JPG IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2308.JPG IMG_2309.JPG IMG_2297.JPG IMG_2298.JPG IMG_2299.JPG IMG_2300.JPG IMG_2315.JPG IMG_2316.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.