JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Geissele triggers are 30% off on their website right now for Black Friday. For those of you who are interested in the best trigger for an AR15. Just picked up a few more myself. Possible 5 week shipping time but the savings are worth it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I had to try for about an hour last night to checkout on Geiselle's website as it was crashing left and right, but I got a couple things at great prices.

Just got my shipping confirmation. These guys are quick!

Did geissele have their rifles on sale for black friday? Which rifle was $1580. Been wanting to check one of their rifles out. Thanks in advance, feel free to pm me as not wanting to hijack the direction of this thread. Thanks fellas

Did geissele have their rifles on sale for black friday? Which rifle was $1580. Been wanting to check one of their rifles out. Thanks in advance, feel free to pm me as not wanting to hijack the direction of this thread. Thanks fellas
Yea all their rifles and other products were on sale. Black Friday is the only sale they run year round.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top