JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mobil 28 grease (geissele trigger grease). This is the exact same stuff they give you a tiny thimble of with their triggers.

This stuff is perfect for any trigger contact points. You can also use it on slide rails or really any other moving metal on metal parts.

.5oz loaded in a curved syringe, perfect for applying to contact points.

I have many to sell.

$7 shipped for 1. $12 for 2 or $15 for 3.

I take Paypal and ship with tracking same day.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Just a plug, from a satisfied customer.
I bought a few syringes of this last week, applied to some Glock trigger bar connectors, and a few AR trigger sears.
Syringe applicator tip is precise enough to get the grease where I want it without making a mess, and I like having quality grease in a few strategic points where lube might be too thin and runny.
And 1 or 2 syringes should last years, unless you are assembling a LOT of firearms.
A good deal...recommended.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top