JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2600
Manufacturer
Geissele
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This factory complete weapon system from Geissele is the most beautiful thing I've ever owned. The rifle features a Surefire closed-tine Warcomp flash hider; a 1-7 twist cold-hammer forge, chrome lined barrel; a Geissele SSA-E X Lighting Bow trigger; and a Geissele reliability enhanced bolt carrier group. I've mounted a Trijicon 1x25 MRO, 2 MOA red dot optic with factory cover at 1/3 co-witness, flip-up BUIS from Troy Industries, and a 3x detachable magnifier. The Streamlight LCS has a rail mounted HLX switch from Cloud Defensive, and the strap is Blue Force Gear. Everything, from the rifle to every accessory, is in perfect, like-new condition.

I've run less than 300 rounds through this rifle, and I'm honestly gutted to have to sell it, but my dog has had a medical emergency, and as much as I love the rifle, I love my dog more. All told I've put well north of $3K into this beauty, but given my situation I'm willing to let it go for $2,600. If you're interested in just the rifle and don't need or want certain or any accessories, feel free to make me an offer.

I'm located in inner Southeast Portland, but if you have a favorite FFL, I'd be willing to travel within reason.

rifle-right-full.jpg rifle-left-detail.jpg rifle-right-detail#2.jpg rifle-right-detail.jpg rifle-top.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service