JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a like new geissele hand guard up for sale. Comes in original box with handguard and barrel nut as well as the bcm gunfighter hand stop. Magpul front sight not included. Torque wrench adapter not included. Looking to get 200 or trade for other nice 13.5 hand guards in fde.
D43994CD-C2EE-4146-B25C-802CB940A42F.jpeg
543AE821-85F7-4925-8130-DF5793E2344D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice price!
To those unfamiliar with Geissele hand guards, they are rock solid.
Important to note, the barrel nut and torque wrench are a proprietary design. The torque wrench is available for $9.00 from Geissele. Standard AR wrenches will NOT work on these.
GLWS

Nice price!
To those unfamiliar with Geissele hand guards, they are rock solid.
Important to note, the barrel nut and torque wrench are a proprietary design. The torque wrench is available for $9.00 from Geissele. Standard AR wrenches will NOT work on these.
GLWS

Thank you for the bump! Definitely a very solid hand guard! And for a little bit more then the mid grade handguards I figure it's an offer too good to pass up! But thank you for clarifying about the torque wrench, definitely a PITA when you're ready to assemble only to find out then🤬

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top