JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
Geissele
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
If you are viewing this classified ad, then you are familiar with the quality of this Geissele rifle. This gun is brand new and to simply call it Olive Drab Green does not do it justice. It is a sexy Fifty Shades of ODG beast! Even the buffer tube is ODG! In addition to all the original factory goodies, you will get 3 Wilson Combat ODG magazines, SilencerCo muzzle device and Magpul rail accessories. If for some reason this doesn't sell at the asking price, all reasonable offers will be considered. I am selling it to feed my other addiction…motorbikes! Please NOTE, due to the regulatory changes in the State of Washington, I prefer to sell in Oregon or other states that allow larger capacity magazines. Otherwise, I would sell the Rifle WITHOUT the 4 magazines. Better hurry as gun laws could become more restrictive in the near future!

For detailed specs, please view: https://geissele.com/super-duty-rifle-16-5-56mm-odg.html

ODG 1.jpeg ODG 2.jpeg ODG 8.jpeg ODG 3.jpeg ODG 4.jpeg ODG 5.jpeg ODG 6.jpeg ODG 7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.