JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Geissele
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey all,

I bought this earlier this year as a birthday/Christmas gift for myself.My wife and I had our first child at the end of July and gun arrived September. needless to say, my priorities changed.

I am also not hurting for cash and won't take steep drop to offload. I have plenty of other toys and can afford to part with this beauty to put a little extra towards my kids future.

Any-who, for those who know what this is; you know the quality and craftsmanship of Geissele. The color is desert Dirt. I have only taken to range one time and 60 rounds through it....couldn't get away from baby duty for too long.

WILL NOT COME WITH SCOPE.

im pretty firm on $2,000 plus xfer fees, etc. sorry I will not ship; lastly I am not interested in any trades.

i have included a couple of pictures below. Let me know if you have any questions.

thank you for viewing.

3650D504-9E3D-4900-9E0B-01A865BC16C2.jpeg 66C17368-E8D6-4E7C-BF3C-7BD1A08697D7.jpeg 4FE94A9C-CDF7-4459-AD44-7D15FED44A42.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dropping price - $1900. Been sitting in safe. If interestedI'll also throw in a new in plastic Magpul Gen3 mag.

If no takers by end of Feb. i'll keep it.
Thanks for looking all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.