JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Going through my parts box and rediscovered a Geissele trigger I purchased for a build that never happened. Box is still sealed, never got around to opening it. This is a Super Semi-Automatic (SAA) full kit.
Check link for details https://geissele.com/super-semi-automatic-trigger.html
Selling for $220.00 cash, which is less then I paid, without shipping.
Meet me in the Oregon City area for a cash sale.
If you're a supporting member of NW Firearms, I'll include 100 rnds of Federal American Eagle 62gr .223 ammo

DE10D883-A85C-4DEA-86E4-7C7040B67664.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Going through my parts box and rediscovered a Geissele trigger I purchased for a build that never happened. Box is still sealed, never got around to opening it. This is a Super Semi-Automatic (SAA) full kit.
Check link for details https://geissele.com/super-semi-automatic-trigger.html
Selling for $220.00 cash, which is less then I paid, without shipping.
Meet me in the Oregon City area for a cash sale.
If you're a supporting member of NW Firearms, I'll include 100 rnds of Federal American Eagle 62gr .223 ammo

View attachment 850032
If you've still got it, I live in Oregon City and will buy it today.
Thanks

Would also be interested in the box of 62gr as I'm a supporting member. I can meet you anytime today, however, I will be traveling Monday-Wed this week.
Thank You

Gladly sell you the trigger set, but I don't see in your profile that you are a contributor to the site. Can meet later in the week if schedules allow.

Gladly sell you the trigger set, but I don't see in your profile that you are a contributor to the site. Can meet later in the week if schedules allow.
I didn't realize you were talking about money. I just became a financial contributor at NorthWestFirearms.com if you'd like to verify again. I also contribute regularly to Oregon Firearms Federation, NRA, Gun Owners of America, and and am a Canby Gun Club Member for 15 years. We spend considerable money keeping our teenager enrolled in the Molalla Trap Team as well...so, we're ardent supporters of 2A. I'm a pilot and will be back from my trip Wednesday evening about 6PM. I can meet with you anytime between then and Friday night if it works. Many thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top