JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

25% off ALG triggers, 45% off parts including Super Charging Handles, GS2 Triggers, bolts, spring and buffers and such.

There are some firearms for cheap too on their website.

Some might consider their shipping is still steep though. $13 bucks ground from what I saw.

Get after it if you are in the market for parts.

D1267E19-5EE0-46FD-BCAF-9AE216F6AE2E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Also, don't be an bubblegum. Read the disclaimer before, during and after placing an order:

Due to our year-end inventory cycle, we will not be processing orders from 12/17/2022 to 1/3/2023. Orders will ship in the following 2 weeks. I understand that my order will not ship over that timeline, will be charged when it ships, and I am ok to wait.

They have a similar disclaimer about their blems. Must have had one too many Karens calling in

They have a similar disclaimer about their blems. Must have had one too many Karens calling in
A few years ago they had a huge Black Friday sale. Lots of people, including myself placed orders. I think I finally got my shipment 5 months later in April. People were pissed.

A few years ago they had a huge Black Friday sale. Lots of people, including myself placed orders. I think I finally got my shipment 5 months later in April. People were pissed.
:s0140: I was just going to mention debacle.

Their SSA and SSA-E are my go to triggers but I don't buy them unless they are at least 30% off. This would be a great time to pick up a Reaction Rod and Reaction Block if you don't all ready have one or need another.

I picked up a couple of the Maritime Bolt Catches, LPK, a super 42 spring and H2 and an apron. Good prices on those items.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top