JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
up to 40% off on some items. so many great deals , starts turkey day sometime

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for this. Been looking for a new 2 stage trigger for the lr-308. If only the sale was live now. Says sometime today.

Anyome know what would be a good 2 stage trigger? Ssa, ssa-e, or? Or maybe even another brand thats just as good but cheaper.

Thanks
James

Thanks for this. Been looking for a new 2 stage trigger for the lr-308. If only the sale was live now. Says sometime today.

Anyome know what would be a good 2 stage trigger? Ssa, ssa-e, or? Or maybe even another brand thats just as good but cheaper.

Thanks
James
I looked at 15:00 and it was live (at least I could put one in my cart). Now it's Error 502 - Bad Gateway. Site Crash?
[edit to add] took >40 minutes to get through the 502 error and place an order for an SSA-E

Last Edited:
I looked at 15:00 and it was live (at least I could put one in my cart). Now it's Error 502 - Bad Gateway. Site Crash?
[edit to add] took >40 minutes to get through the 502 error and place an order for an SSA-E
I still haven't got through

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top