JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I ease into my geezer-hood, I'm returning a bit more to my roots. Partly that means I'm handling guns more these days than I have for a few decades.

Living on a farm, I occasionally need to shoot some beast that's become a problem. Last Thanksgiving, a mountain lion was visiting our barn on a regular basis - so I picked up a nice Ruger .44 mag, just in case I got lucky enough to claim some lion steaks. Never did get a shot at him, though.

A friend at church (Christian World Fellowship in Salem) told me about Northwest Firearms, and here I am. Lucky you.

Seriously, though - it's good to be here, in the company of Manly Men.

Be good. Be brave. Shoot straight.

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's how I feel; sometimes it's how I look.

I recently got my driver's license renewed, and they made me take off my glasses for the photo. Part of the whole computerized "facial recognition" deal, I guess.

When I saw that picture of me, my first thought was "How did my Grandpa get on my driver's license?"

As I ease into my geezer-hood, I'm returning a bit more to my roots. Partly that means I'm handling guns more these days than I have for a few decades.

Living on a farm, I occasionally need to shoot some beast that's become a problem. Last Thanksgiving, a mountain lion was visiting our barn on a regular basis - so I picked up a nice Ruger .44 mag, just in case I got lucky enough to claim some lion steaks. Never did get a shot at him, though.

A friend at church (Christian World Fellowship in Salem) told me about Northwest Firearms, and here I am. Lucky you.

Seriously, though - it's good to be here, in the company of Manly Men.

Be good. Be brave. Shoot straight.
I refuse to be a Geezer - even if I'm older than you!
My pot belly, Hair loss, CRS, etc - are simply a result of some strange phenomenon that I have yet to figure out? My Dr refuses to give me the pills for this ailment, but I just know he has um. He's just holding out.

uh... and what exactly is it that defines one as being classified as a geezer? I'm 48 but some days feel 88.

HaHa! Well, 11B, you know it's not just the mileage it's wear and tear too! I'm old and worn and torn. Getting old ain't for sissys!

Howard, welcome aboard! I hope that you enjoy the site as much as I do!:D

uh... and what exactly is it that defines one as being classified as a geezer? I'm 48 but some days feel 88.
upload_2014-7-24_11-39-47.png For me, unless I have to stoop over to pick something up, it's the direction of the posts take as some times I can't relate, though it sure keeps things interesting. Welcome Friend.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top