JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"I'm shocked, SHOCKED that gambling is going on at Rick's cafe in Casablanca!"

CCW rush surprises media elite, authorities, except for one AL mayor perhaps

A continuing rise in the number of concealed pistol licenses in Washington State appears to be part of a national trend that suggests something public officials and the media elite do not seem to grasp.

<broken link removed>

Typical of the liberal elite, the common man doesn't have what it takes to be personally responsible, but they do.
You are being too narrow. It is not just the liberal elite. In fact it isn't liberals at all. It is just the elite. There isn't a single corporate CEO, wealthy industrialist, major media player or top ranking national politician that wants the masses armed. Neither on the right nor the left. If that wasn't true people like Gingrich, Cheney, Boehner and Bush would have pressed much harder for national gun rights when they had no opposition. Instead they waited until they had opposition to start being vocal. All politics is just theater. They may play opposing roles but they are all just playing a part and they are all on the same payroll. The haves feel they should remain in power because they are better and they know an armed and educated populace makes that a hard thing to do. So they demonize education, talk about being pro-gun, distract you with things like "family values" and then do what is in their own selfish best interests behind closed doors.

You are being too narrow. It is not just the liberal elite. In fact it isn't liberals at all. It is just the elite. There isn't a single corporate CEO, wealthy industrialist, major media player or top ranking national politician that wants the masses armed. Neither on the right nor the left. If that wasn't true people like Gingrich, Cheney, Boehner and Bush would have pressed much harder for national gun rights when they had no opposition. Instead they waited until they had opposition to start being vocal. All politics is just theater. They may play opposing roles but they are all just playing a part and they are all on the same payroll. The haves feel they should remain in power because they are better and they know an armed and educated populace makes that a hard thing to do. So they demonize education, talk about being pro-gun, distract you with things like "family values" and then do what is in their own selfish best interests behind closed doors.
I didn't mention any political party. The truth be known the progressive liberals have taken over the democrats and are working hard at taking over the republican party. Your right there is little difference these days between them. This is why it's time to stop re-electing these professional politicians. We have to elect unknowns when we can. I know that is risky, but we know what re-electing does for us.

I didn't mention any political party. The truth be known the progressive liberals have taken over the democrats and are working hard at taking over the republican party. Your right there is little difference these days between them. This is why it's time to stop re-electing these professional politicians. We have to elect unknowns when we can. I know that is risky, but we know what re-electing does for us.
Liberals haven't taken over anything. Most liberals are as poor as church mice. Think of the liberal people you know. They tend to be school teachers, social workers, etc. Leftists on the other hand are well funded. The problem is they are funded by the same people as the far right. Both factions are only kept alive to serve as a distraction from the fact that there are no real differences between the parties and that corporate interests run the country.

You sure have it in for corporations. Truth is the rich will always rule and the poor will always follow. The rich will provide the jobs the poor will work for them. Been that way sense the dawn of time will be that way into the future. Don't know how we change that but maybe you know something the rest of us don't. Do fills us in. What is the solution?

You sure have it in for corporations. Truth is the rich will always rule and the poor will always follow. The rich will provide the jobs the poor will work for them. Been that way sense the dawn of time will be that way into the future. Don't know how we change that but maybe you know something the rest of us don't. Do fills us in. What is the solution?
The idea that the rich provide the jobs is false. You are falling for the most current political propaganda. The middle class that consumes the goods provides jobs. Small businesses that cater to the middle class provide jobs. The rich do not create demand. Especially not the wealthy of today who are mostly legacy wealthy. The rich especially do not create living wage jobs.

Liberals haven't taken over anything. Most liberals are as poor as church mice. Think of the liberal people you know. They tend to be school teachers, social workers, etc. Leftists on the other hand are well funded. The problem is they are funded by the same people as the far right. Both factions are only kept alive to serve as a distraction from the fact that there are no real differences between the parties and that corporate interests run the country.

I'd feel sorry for those poor teachers/social workers etc. if they weren't supporting groups that wish to run my life. I'll worry about how unfair or bad those poor folks have it when they want to stop trying to run my life. They complain about right wing facists while voting in the left wingers.

You got it all wrong. See, in Portland, they lay off school teachers and LEO so they can use the money to build more bike lanes. Genius mentality at work.

A quote from the article. "Both Drummond and Larry Wettermark, the city attorney, said that they did not know if Jones has a permit to carry a weapon. They also said that they didn't know whether he took the gun with him to the grocery store. "

BS. They damn well know if he had a permit to carry. Typical cover up.

You got it all wrong. See, in Portland, they lay off school teachers and LEO so they can use the money to build more bike lanes. Genius mentality at work.

Aside from a dummy mayor in Pdx, just look closely at the mentality of the Portland City Councill which is a reflection of the personality traits and needs of so many of the liberal Pdx voters that elected these bone heads. There is another whiz kid on the block running for Congressperson in Washington County. When that one speaks mear intelligence rolls from that mouth. She seems to be in the lead, and of course, like minds will elect her and again, fall victim to democratic political marketing--thus, again promoting poverity in unemployment, education and intelligence.

Here in WA school teachers are NOT poor. My mother was a teacher for 33 years here, she always made more than my father who was a division head for the region for the state L&I. We have two educators living across the street from us. He went back to school and got his Masters. Why? Because he could and he got several $thousand more per year, he admitted that he studied only to pass the requirements. She is a principal at one of the schools. We earn a substantial amount, but I bet she alone earns more than we do.

Here in WA school teachers are NOT poor. My mother was a teacher for 33 years here, she always made more than my father who was a division head for the region for the state L&I. We have two educators living across the street from us. He went back to school and got his Masters. Why? Because he could and he got several $thousand more per year, he admitted that he studied only to pass the requirements. She is a principal at one of the schools. We earn a substantial amount, but I bet she alone earns more than we do.
Your father was extremely poorly paid then. Teachers in WA start at less than $35k a year. With just a bachelors they will only be making around $38 after eight years. If they go on to get a masters degree and then a doctorate that can make a whopping $64k a year. Most police officers in WA will make that their third year with just a high school diploma...and police officers are underpaid.

I'd like to know why these teachers are still paying union dues if they are so poorly treated........... I bet that their total compensation worked out over their hours worked ins't so bad, seems that with working 9 months out of the year getting a months worth of paid days off, getting a pension and health benifits, and it taking an act of congress to get fired has something to do with it.

I'd like to know why these teachers are still paying union dues if they are so poorly treated........... I bet that their total compensation worked out over their hours worked ins't so bad, seems that with working 9 months out of the year getting a months worth of paid days off, getting a pension and health benifits, and it taking an act of congress to get fired has something to do with it.
The average is between $19-$25 and hour with a masters degree after several years of service. Would you call that paid well? I guess it is all relative. if you are busting your *** at Wal-Mart for minimum wage it probably seems like a lot. If you are pulling down $500k a year as a token "consultant" for a big corporation because you voted the way you were told when you were in offfice it seems like chicken feed. Most nurses will start at a higher wage than that with just a 2 year nursing degree. Speaking as someone that has done it, I can tell you that is not nearly enough to put up with other people's rotten kids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top