JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From CNN: Arthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.
But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.

I sure hope this guy never reproduces........

So does this fall under premature ejection? This gives a new meaning to SAFE SEX - Always make sure your bondage props are unloaded and preferably you should remove the firing pin BEFORE you start gettin freaky and let the gimp out of the closet.

Canadian County is on the far west side of OKC. Taxes are lower and you still get get OKC Police, Fire, and Water if in City limits (I was) Further west are the communities of Mustang and Yukon, kind of bedroom extensions of OKC. El Reno is county seat.

Outdoor America is the least expensive gunstore and H&H is the biggest. If you have time to spend in OKC you owe it to yourself to visit H&H

Outdoor America is the least expensive gunstore and H&H is the biggest. If you have time to spend in OKC you owe it to yourself to visit H&H

If I'm going to Oklahoma I'd schedule it around the big Tulsa gun show - one of the biggest/best gun shows in the country. always a great selection of stuff new and used and - its almost all guns the way it used to be - not 25 tables selling Tshirts or 15 selling near expired MREs or a dozen selling bumper stickers and jerky. Its better than 90% guns, gun parts, and accessories. It was the best place to find those hard to find parts sets or guns.

that antique sideboard in the background!!

How did she get out of the handcuffs and what is she going to do with the waffles?

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

that antique sideboard in the background!!

How did she get out of the handcuffs and what is she going to do with the waffles?

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Don't ask, don't tell.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show