JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
G'day Folks
Long time lurker, thought it was time to join. Ive met quiet a few people from here, been living in hillsboro for a couple of years and Im originally from Australia. Been a keen shooter and collector since I can remember, Im slimming the collection down at the moment so I have posted or will post some for sale ad's throughout the coming weeks, its time to settle down and buy a girl a shiny metal object with compressed carbon in the middle.

BTW I worked in an Australian Gun shop for a couple of years, so if anyone would like to know about Australian Gun Laws I consider myself well versed.

Cheers

Ausrotor

G'day Mate and welcome.
Being an old aircraft mechanic, my first thought was, why would he buy her a carbon pile voltage regulator?:confused:
I write back and forth with a rancher has a patch in NSW, on the plateau near Emmaville. Thought I'd like to visit someday.:)

Emmaville? Thats not that far from my farm back home, maybe an hours drive, small world!

Knowing aviation, in comparison with a voltage regulator, what I am looking for is probably cheaper!

Welcome to the site!
We would love to see you post some stories about your time there.

Catch up on the burns take over and stand off..... how might it be handled over there? Its over as just hours ago with no more loss of life.

Welcome aboard Mate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads