JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really don't care who is buying guns.
Just as long as they the buyers are using their guns safely and in a responsible manner.
Everyone who is legal to to so , should be able to buy the gun they want with a minimal amount of fuss.
Andy

The Pink Pistols and one other group are putting together a list of people interested in helping LGBT folk learn how to use firearms and learn firearms safety. I'll have to search out the name of the other group, but I've given both an email address I've set up for the purpose.

More Americans coming around to embrace 2A. They're not buying for nefarious purposes, they're buying because they realize that their way of life is seriously threatened. This is a serious segment of the (mostly) left that is now starting to embrace 2A. I would like to see how Obama intends to tell the community which he so embraces and coddles that he wants to restrict their rights to keep and bear arms after what has recently happened.

More Americans coming around to embrace 2A. They're not buying for nefarious purposes, they're buying because they realize that their way of life is seriously threatened. This is a serious segment of the (mostly) left that is now starting to embrace 2A. I would like to see how Obama intends to tell the community which he so embraces and coddles that he wants to restrict their rights to keep and bear arms after what has recently happened.
Good that you specify "mostly left". My most frequent range buddy right now is a self proclaimed redneck lesbian and Trump fan from the beginning. Check out the Pink Pistols Facebook site--not Democrat friendly.

Why in the world does everyone need their own personal sexual preference label? I have yet to see a headline screaming that "guys that like boobs and butts are buying more guns".:rolleyes:

OK - rant switch to off.

Why in the world does everyone need their own personal sexual preference label? I have yet to see a headline screaming that "guys that like boobs and butts are buying more guns".:rolleyes:

OK - rant switch to off.

The issue here is that the LGBT community is usually seen as a demographic not friendly to firearms ownership, ergo the surprise. In actuality, that community is no more homogeneous than any other. My lesbian friend grouses about the "Gay Gestapo" that marches lock step with the political left and my gay cousin and his partner will have nothing to do with the antics of the SF Castro district types. Neither my friend nor cousin look or act like the swish and butch stereotype.

And my range buddy enjoys using her Mossberg 500 from the hip. :p

image.jpeg

This seems like an anecdotal report at best, reported by straight people. Did you see one single person in the video who identified himself as being gay or lesbian?? I sure didn't.

What we need to see is real evidence that Gays are actually buying guns. And that story does not provide it. While one would expect that Gays would be a group that would be interested in self-defense, I think just the opposite is unfortunately true.

Do you know a single gay or lesbian that has bought a gun recently??

Most press reports that I have seen recently say that the LGBT community is now solidly behind the growing national gun control movement:

Leading gay rights group joins gun control fight (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283935-human-rights-campaign-joins-gun-control-fight)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top