JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Send this video over and over and over again to every single anti-gun politician in Oregon and Washington.

I wonder if he'd be willing to come to each state and testify against those that claim to support his rights on one hand, yet are taking them away with their other hand.

Really liked this video. It's true, LGBT folk are are more likely to become victims of violent crime. They have the same universal right to self-defense as anyone else; and the best tool to achieve that is without a doubt a concealed handgun.

"You may wish to restrict firearms, but I am interested in self-defense. I will not be a victim. I will not be a sitting duck".​

I think I will start sending this video in all of my emails to elected officials when I write them. They need to back off our guns and realize a lot of the typical Democrat voters (gays) are also gun owners and/or supporters of the Second Amendment.

Well said, etrain16:

I wonder if he'd be willing to come to each state and testify against those that claim to support his rights on one hand, yet are taking them away with their other hand.

I just love how this guy just comes through and SMASHES every tired, anti-gun argument... it just enhances the impact of his argument that as a gay man, he's entitled to his 2A rights as well.

Virtually all LGBT organizations are extremely anti-gun and pro gun control. I think that their positions pretty much reflect the LGBT community. They are for the most part terrified and afraid of guns, and thus want them banned.

Even Obama himself is now linking the struggle to eliminate gun violence to the struggle for LGBT rights. Just take a look at what Obama is now saying:

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/1/06/what-gun-control-lgbt-rights-have-common

Tell me, how often do you see a LGBT person posting of photo of himself holding a gun??

They would face condemnation from all of their LGBT friends if they did.

Yes. Which is too bad because I know quite a few gay folks with guns. One is working on getting their CHL right now. And no, they're not open about firearm ownership with their other liberal friends. What a shame.

More LGBT people need to speak out against this BS,. which is why this video is so important. I'm glad he posted it.

Virtually all LGBT organizations are extremely anti-gun and pro gun control. I think that their positions pretty much reflect the LGBT community. They are for the most part terrified and afraid of guns, and thus want them banned.

Even Obama himself is now linking the struggle to eliminate gun violence to the struggle for LGBT rights. Just take a look at what Obama is now saying:

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/1/06/what-gun-control-lgbt-rights-have-common

Tell me, how often do you see a LGBT person posting of photo of himself holding a gun??

This is true. I know a couple of people who own guns who will never publicly reveal that they're gun owners because to many organizations, admitting you own a gun is like saying you enjoy reading MEIN KAMPF in your spare time while dressed like Hitler.

Here's what happened in "open minded" Washington state when some libertarian, pro-gun gays showed up to Pride:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...of-gay-pride-rally-due-to-psychological-harm/

In Seattle

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/30/gay-open-carry-advocates-welcomed-at-seattle-pride/

CIxY1x_UwAARqE_.jpg

CIxY1x_UwAARqE_.jpg

Guess you haven't seen any of the pink pistol group. They are very out spoken

http://www.alternet.org/story/50039/pink_pistols:_gay_gun_rights_group_is_ready_to_fire

How can I tell if they're part of that community? The rainbow scarves and amazing interior decorating? That's kind of a specious talking point.

Isn't it interesting that being gay is no longer as taboo as being a gun owner has now become? Hey, the pro-2A straights have something in common with the gays now; persecution for who they are!

Glad to see this Viedo ,not to change the subject but what if I choose to not sell one a firearm to a gay man or women are they going to sue me like the gay women did to the cake maker in oregon P"S ran him out of business and the State fined them in the 100 of thousands of dollars , where is the equality in that . because I'll tel you this if things were the other way you would not have heard a word about it PERIOD. JMO not posted to offend anyone one just and observation:s0137:

Well, I don't think being a gun owner is taboo; in fact it has been going in the opposite direction for years now. It's disliked by the ruling class, but that ain't the same thing.

Virtually all LGBT organizations are extremely anti-gun and pro gun control. I think that their positions pretty much reflect the LGBT community.

I think the first is true, but I doubt the second. I think gays just haven't come out of the closet about guns yet. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top