JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man, that is too bad!
Well, polymer is cheaper, as is a normal length wood stock...man, but that sucks!

Dean

Last Edited:
I just checked their new catalog, no more 455's that line is gone as are the full stocks, they still have a couple of the hog backed Europeans, I feel like they dumped some of the slow moving lines and changed the model numbers, but some of those are basically the same as the 455's, they have made one major change, they have moved the safety from the bolt down to the back of the receiver with a push to fire selector. Oh and they have shrunk the number of choices across the board.
Prices are ^
I'm glad I got mine when I did!

Last Edited:
I just checked their new catalog, no more 455's that line is gone as are the full stocks, they still have a couple of the hog backed Europeans, I feel like they dumped some of the slow moving lines and changed the model numbers, but some of those are basically the same as the 455's, they have made one major change, they have moved the safety from the bolt down to the back of the receiver with a push to fire selector. Oh and they have shrunk the number of choices across the board.
Prices are ^
I'm glad I got mine when I did!
Seems they do this every few years.
They used to have a ton of SxS and O/U shotguns available, then they slashed a bunch of stuff and you ended up with just a few models.
Cut the fat and keep what sells.
It IS a business.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR