JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have no idea if you all think i'm crazy or not, but I wanted to make something for the community that people could refer to when buying/selling guns. I want to know if you all would participate in it before I start pounding out excel equations.

So my basic idea is this- I'd like to list out popular guns for the different gun categories (pistol, shotgun, rifle, etc) with current average retail prices. Every week, the community would vote on each gun as a buy, a sell, or a hold (like stocks). This community rate would show how current gun prices and opinions are trending for each weapon. I'd also like to factor in a type of threat level- if a gun might rise in price due to lack of retail inventory or because of pending legislation/bad press.

I could go into more detail but I'll save it for later. Please let me know if you would participate in this pseudo-science "Gun Market Index" post if I created it. As mentioned, you would just need to vote buy/sell/hold for each weapon listed once a week. I would do all the aggregate data in the background and post it as pretty pictures and graphs.

Buy- this gun is currently undervalued
Sell- this gun is currently overvalued
Hold- this gun is at appropriate prices

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews