JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
gatlinblueprint.gif

Here's a fully-legal full-auto gatling gun that shoots a stream of 144 rubberbands from the 12 rotating barrels as fast as you can turn the crank!

I have two of these available for sale. One completely brand new still sealed in the original shipping carton. The other is new and was taken out only for display and photos (never fired... the rubber bands are still sealed in the bags). I need to free up some funds soon, so I'll sell these for $300/obo each.

These are rare and expensive. You can try getting them direct on the web for as much as $795 each by special order!

Here are the links if you want to special order these direct at <broken link removed> and at
<broken link removed>

Each of these gatling guns comes with two bags of ammo. You can easily order more ammo at <broken link removed>

Here are the descriptions you'll find on the websites -

The Rubberband Machine Gun

144 shots of pure fully-automatic firepower!

After three long years, it's finally back! But - limited quantities are available. Once these are gone, it may be a couple of years before we get a chance to make more, so get yours while you can.

This beauty is a fully functional Gatling Gun with TWELVE rotating barrels and a live action trigger.

It loads 12 bands per barrel for a whopping 144 rubber bands that shoot off as fast as you can turn the handle! Great fun for kids of all ages. MORE than just an amazing machine, this is a true work of art.

The rubber band machine gun uses a similar mechanism to the famous Gatling Gun of the old west. It stands 40 inches tall and 44 inches from the handle to the tip of the barrels. The turret effortlessly spins a full 360 degrees and tilts from 45 degrees up to 22 degrees down so you can easily keep a moving target in your sights, no matter how they run.

We keep one loaded in the office at all times to defend against hostile takeover attempts and pushy vendors.

Highly intricate, super smooth operation and finely detailed. .... All orders include an ample supply of rubber band ammo.

gatling001.jpg

gatlingclose006.jpg

gatling002.jpg

gatling003.jpg

gatling005.jpg

gatlingclose002.jpg

gatlingclose003.jpg

gatlingclose004.jpg

gatlingclose005.jpg

gatlinginbox001.jpg

Now that is freakin' cool.

Thanks for your kind words!

I really hate having to sell these. I was planning to display a pair of these beauties in my man-cave... but life has a way of changing even the best-laid plans!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top