JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could always come out to TCGC as a guest and see for yourself before passing judgement. Then again, you live in Potland. No need for a gun club membership or going out to the sticks to shoot. You just have to step of your front porch for all the live fire practice you need. At least that's what I've heard how the do it in Potlandia….

Haven't been out there in a few weeks, but last time I was there noticed they put a sign on the gate…. Indicating closure due to fire danger…

For the record, haven't found the gate closed yet…
View attachment 1231041
Hopefully it's closed now. As much as it is an inconvenience to alter plans for time outdoors, the risk of some idiots torching the entire Tillamook State forest is too great. I spend a portion of most of my "weekends" in the woods year round. Done so for years and plan to do so for many more years Always a bummer when July & August roll around and the private timber land I play on puts up big orange no-go signs. But. I'd rather see it be closed for a few weeks than burned up

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top