JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pay VERY close attention to when your government claims it needs to do something in the name of health and/or safety.
The past 18 months have been the proof of concept. Anyone remember when 1984 was just a book?

Just read a news report about scientists experimenting with reconstituting human remains and waste into food. Anyone remember when Soylent Green was just a movie?

Psychologically it's really hard to use fear tactics to take guns away. Fear is a powerful weapon as we see with covid and people willing to take an experimental jab for their own "safety ".

With guns it's far different in selling fear, they have to sell you on giving up your protection against the people you fear.

Hard sell when they made the world violent.
Well, UK and Australia are a bit different...

but Australia had some gun fanatics and it only took ONE mass casualty event to make a law requiring them to turn the guns in. Fortunately compliance has not been all that great. But 50% here would be a LOT of firearms voluntarily given up.

Our mass casualty events have had mixed results in that some people want guns gone, and others want more guns for protection. But I think they have demonized guns to the point that the recent fear buying is a self correcting anomaly. Once the chaos calms down, and LE is put back to work, I think newbies will be shedding their SD firearms. Just an opinion.

they managed to take the good out of most people.
I wouldn't say most. Esp not where I live. But maybe 50%??? Today's world is disheartening tho. Who woulda thunk it just 20 years ago?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top