JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrong, the next step (ultimately) is an embedded mark on your right hand or forehead before you're allowed to (for instance) go out to eat, enter a grocery store, open a bank account, or keep your job….

I always wondered how the Devil was going to pull "it" off and convince the world to accept it…. Now I know, under the guise of "public safety".

:s0087:
Just an opinion but the devil is in every man already and it's why Americans have bought over 450 million guns to protect themselves from their fellow man. When the commies infiltrated the country and worked within our own system they managed to take the good out of most people.

"Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great."

Alexis de Tocqueville

The left refuses to control violence, so they try to control guns.
I beg to differ on this issue. I see the left control violence to their favor. The LA riots for example. All safety efforts left 99% of the city and focused on 1% of the city. During the LA Olympics, which were held next to USC, at the time one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in LA was for a few weeks one of the safest. (USC was always safe on campus).

Ask Maxine Waters. Lives in safety. Controls mayhem. Publicized all the gang members she gets out of jail. Says nothing about their victims.

Wrong, the next step (ultimately) is an embedded mark on your right hand or forehead before you're allowed to (for instance) go out to eat, enter a grocery store, open a bank account, or keep your job….

I always wondered how the Devil was going to pull "it" off and convince the world to accept it…. Now I know, under the guise of "public safety".

:s0087:
I'm down to 10,000 rounds of 5.56. I'd better get busy reloading.

Last Edited:
I beg to differ on this issue. I see the left control violence to their favor. The LA riots for example. All safety efforts left 99% of the city and focused on 1% of the city. During the LA Olympics, which were held next to USC, at the time one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in LA was for a few weeks one of the safest. (USC was always safe on campus).

Ask Maxine Waters. Lives in safety. Controls mayhem. Publicized all the gang members she gets out of jail. Says nothing about their victims.
An excellent point. Panty-Fa and Black Lies Matter literally commandeer neighborhoods in Seattle, PDX, SF, Minneapolis... terrorize, burn, loot, murder (ironically mostly black people), and nobody on the woke side bats an eye. But an incel in a wookie costume breaks into the Capital and they're STILL gaslighting us with it nine months on...

Violence is a very useful tool when it can be used by the elites to achieve their objectives. And explains why they want to disarm us by any means necessary.

mostpeacl.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll add a BLM T-shirt now as edgy or relevant as a Woodstock 68 (or whenever it was) tee. I'll continue my theory of Portland's rise in violence is in part, a result of broken promises to said BLM. Hilariously, now Panty-fa (thank you) less free to roam black areas in Portland they've branched out to California and away from the political shield of PDX. Surprisingly even liberal California has no time for them. The locals, police and press no longer have their backs. So one down. BLM, and one to go.

I'll add a BLM T-shirt now as edgy or relevant as a Woodstock 68 (or whenever it was) tee. I'll continue my theory of Portland's rise in violence is in part, a result of broken promises to said BLM. Hilariously, now Panty-fa (thank you) less free to roam black areas in Portland they've branched out to California and away from the political shield of PDX. Surprisingly even liberal California has no time for them. The locals, police and press no longer have their backs. So one down. BLM, and one to go.
Yeah, I see the BLM stickers on Subarus and Priuses driven exclusively by young, mostly white, affluent boys, girls, and sexual hybrids. Irony. Right up there now with "COEXIST" and "DIVERSITY." Def all have jumped the shark.

Actually when people use the #BLM hash, I feel bad for the Bureau of Land Management. 😁

I'm aware of these, however I'm not sure if why I should buy one. Could you elaborate on why they are so great?
Because we can.

10 times the tinkle factor for "those folks" whom OH SO WISH for mag bans, 10 round limits etc.

In truth, extremely limited practical use. Total range fun tho. Standard 30rd mags are more practical, for about any situation. Plus standard mags are less expensive & more reliable.

-All such said, EVERYONE should still own one, or several.

Because we can.

10 times the tinkle factor for "those folks" whom OH SO WISH for mag bans, 10 round limits etc.

In truth, extremely limited practical use. Total range fun tho. Standard 30rd mags are more practical, for about any situation. Plus standard mags are less expensive & more reliable.

Makes sense. I can certainly understand the 'because we can' argument

Because we can.

Sounds neat-o. Where does one find these drums? :)

I keep hearing about the Beta C mags jamming, what's up with that?
Haven't had issue with the true beta-c in 5.56 AR platform.

Havent used the mini-14 version enough to say either way.

A few headaches with knockoff beta-c 's in 5.45 AK platform. Loading 5-10 less seemed to have alleviated the issues.

-Tip, the drum mag loader is also a pretty nifty stick mag loader. Like it better than the Lula type, and the Lula type is pretty darned good.-

Last Edited:
Yup.

Atlantic & likely others carry the knockoffs.

Robert RTG has a neat FDE one (...hmmm ...).

Edit: Holy bubblegum!! Just followed the link y to beta-c, they're making ones for AR10's too!!! I thought a skelotonized 50 weighed too much. 100? Hmm... Just. Hmmm...

Last Edited:
Yup.

Atlantic & likely others carry the knockoffs.

Robert RTG has a neat FDE one (...hmmm ...).

Edit: Holy bubblegum!! Just followed the link y to beta-c, they're making ones for AR10's too!!! I thought a skelotonized 50 weighed too much. 100? Hmm... Just. Hmmm...
And holy crap they're expensive too. Can get two Magpul D60's for less, and they add up to 20 rounds more capacity and much better mobility.

Here is a look at how your government functions We -- the law-abiding adult gun owners -- consistently lose on these issues because we let them get away with outright lies, obfuscation, and propaganda which is blissfully regurgitated by their adoring fans on the social medium and what's left of broadcast "journalism."

This is a PRESS RELEASE FOR bubblegum SAKE, paid for by your tax dollars (if you live in WA) written by people whom you pay to lie to you.

Abstract:

"Gov. Jay Inslee, a longtime supporter of gun safety measures, is joining Ferguson for the first time to propose limits to magazine capacity and a ban on the sale of assault weapons."

Gaslight #1:"Gun safety measures" were the things I learned at the age of eight when my dad and grandpa handed me my first .22 and made me recite the Four Rules from memory before they'd even let me load it. We have allowed them to lie to us and appropriate the language. They realized they couldn't sell "gun control" and are now trying to disarm us with gun "safety." My god who would be opposed to safety?????

Gaslight #2: "Assault weapons." Even presidential candidate and woke billionaire Mike Bloomberg had to be corrected on this one on national TV. They don't want to ban "assault weapons." What they really want to ban -- if they were honest -- is every privately owned firearm: They cannot "build back better" until they do. But barring that, they'll continue their LingChi strategy and our constitutional rights will suffer the slow death of a thousand cuts. They will take any incremental victory they can, and convincing the ignorant soccer birthing people that a modular semi-automatic rifle is an "assault weapon" or worse a "weapon of war" keeps those donations flowing in.

Return to Sesame Street. Gaslights #3 and #4: READ THIS PARAGRAPH CARFULLY.

"In 32 seconds, an individual armed with a 100-round double-drum magazine and an AR-15-type weapon killed or injured 36 people in a Dayton, Ohio, nightclub on Aug. 3, 2019. The Dayton mass shooting occurred just one day after a mass shooting at an El Paso Wal-Mart, where a white nationalist armed with an AK-47-type rifle and multiple high-capacity magazines killed or injured 46 people, including children."

Did you catch that? This is the kind of subtle obfuscation and intellectual dishonesty that again masterfully manipulates public opinion (mostly the all-important soccer birthing person demographic) and loses the argument for us each and every time because we are neither positioned to access the public platform, nor do we adequately push back when we do. Two similar events -- a day apart -- both ending in tragedy, chaos, and a lot of bloodshed: one perpetrated by "an individual"; the other perpetrated by a "white nationalist" (now the "biggest threat to the republic" according to President Sniffy McFingers and dutifully parroted by the lapdogs of the Fourth Estate and the useful idiots in the wokeosphere). What they neglect to tell the reader is that "individual" -- Connor Betts -- is a far-left woke Panty-Fa fanboy and an avowed Bernie Bro who fantasized about Senator Fauxahantas of Massachusetts. They also willfully ignore the fact that Betts -- who is white -- killed six African Americans in his rampage.

It's a nice republic... if we can keep it.

Doesn't it really all go back to the FACT, that we were able to/given the opportunity to vote? Rrrrright.....for those who we wished to "represent" us.

Yeah.....BUT......not everyone that we vote for (or who are in the pool of candidates) will be in total agreement with my personal beliefs/wishes. Yeah and therein lays the rub. Rrrrright.....it ain't PERFECT. But not everything is.

Not to mention that.......maybe my candidate lost the election.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Banning posts/posters labeled as DIVISIVE......seems to be all the rage with social media.

So? Would/could Gov. Inslee (and those that think/believe/post like him) be banned from social media if/when they expressed their "DIVISIVE views on guns"?

Rrrrright......maybe if/when hell freezes over.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top