JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Current setup:

300aac blackout 8inch barrel
DI system
Suppressed
Gas buster charging handle
Adjustable gas block
Standard buffer and tube.

Still have lots of gas to face. Any suggestions on helping prevent this would be appreciated.

What do you guys think about a side charging handle? Like x products side charging upper receiver?

Current setup:

300aac blackout 8inch barrel
DI system
Suppressed
Gas buster charging handle
Adjustable gas block
Standard buffer and tube.

Still have lots of gas to face. Any suggestions on helping prevent this would be appreciated.

What do you guys think about a side charging handle? Like x products side charging upper receiver?
You might give this Gemtech bolt carrier a try. I just purchased but haven't had an opportunity to try it out yet.http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/GEMTECH-5-56-Suppressed-Bolt-Carrier-55p1149.htm

Seemed like my gun was running a little hot, so I decided to tweak my gas block. Less gas now to cycle the bolt correctly, I've also decreased the cyclic rate with a spikes t2 buffer. So far it's less gas but still a little to the face, I'll try the silicone seal and see how well that helps. Thanks. BCG would be a last resort. I'm not looking to spend a lot to replace my BCM BCG. Thanks for the tips.

I am left handed and have a suppressed 300 also and no issues at all with gas. I think playing with the gas block is your best bet.

I use a hardened arms 8.25 upper with my silencerco omega, and I have not had the gas to the face issue, not sure if its just gassing at the right amount, but I also have not mag dumped, we were just hunting nutria so it was a shot here and there.

I'm running 16" 300 blk with a inexpensive gas block I get alot of leakage where the gas tube fits into the gas block. I'm thinking of carefully using loctite or epoxy on the joint next time I disassemble the upper;) I'll let you know if it works

wrap wax paper around your receiver and hold in place w/rubber bands, leaving the ejection port area open and held w/tape.
fire rifle and the wax paper will melt/darken where the gas is coming out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads