JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some sea gas masks for sale they are size med. that fits 90% of the population. They have 1 nbc filter for each mask and the filter is dated 2023. these are not surplus military crap. They are packaged in bulk. so they are loose. I am wanting $35 for sea masks. please pm me if you are interested in these. I will mail these on your dime.
Thank you

IMG_6314[1].jpg

Hello,
I would like 2. Does the childs one you have in the picture take the standard NBC filter? Do these have the voice amplification system? Please call me at 360-241-2039. I would like to have you ship them. Thank you

dude hate to break it to ya but those ARE military surplus...thats y they are sold in bulk

They in bulk because my friend got rid the packaging. These are sea brand mask made by the scott company. If you say that these a military surplus then do please enlighten me. Please show me with some proof. As I know these are not.

1) I bought three (3) of these masks...they are brand new and very nice. I am tempted to buy more.
2) 1911guy, these are not military surplus...there is some evidence on the internet that these masks are the same model that were ordered but never got to the 9/11 Ground Zero First Responders and as a result, they all developed lung conditions and various cancers...so, there have been some limited "surplus" sales of similar masks but they are not military surplus.
3) Typically modern military forces don't use masks with a front loading cartridge - that can prevent a good cheek weld on a rifle and limit your ability to get your head as low as possible when taking cover (you wouldn't want the back of your head sticking up those extra three inches). As such, these were designed for civilian use.
4) The link 1911guy provided goes to the same mask but it includes the voice speaker system, which isn't included with these masks and that explains part of the price difference - aside from the fact that goatguns is giving everyone a really good deal on these.

Regardless of whether you want to consider these "government surplus" or not - they are a smoking deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top