JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget the women whose husbands passed on, and they have literally NO IDEA of the value of his treasured 1911, just sitting there unused. Truly wonder how many WW2 .45s got "dropped off" yeah, for not even a full tank of juice?

LAME & SAD

Wait for the line up to trade for $50 in baby formula...
Thats not even 2 cans of the kind my kid likes. Hopefully the 2nd one won't be as picky :rolleyes: we are pretty well stocked on it but can always use more even though we are trying to wean her of formula. She hates the taste of milk :( isn't a fan of cheese unless its melted with tomato sauce :rolleyes: so.. we do have options.. maybe have to go for strawberry or chocolate milk. Not sure yet.

Sacramento PD trades $50 gas cards for unwanted firearms. Sold out in 45 minutes.

"134 firearms were turned into the Sacramento Police Department on Saturday, May 21, 2022, during the Gas for Guns Gun Buyback. The event provided a safe and efficient process for community members to turn in unwanted firearms to the Sacramento Police Department with no questions asked and no identification required.

Over 100 members of the community responded to Saturday's event which was staffed by Sacramento Police Department officers and community partners who facilitated the safe exchange of firearms for $50 gas gift cards."

Who in their right mind would trade a gun for $50?
When was California's politics ever in it right mind?

Well this of course, gentlemen, is key: "with no questions asked and no identification required." Pretty much a "get rid of your tainted gat" service funded by CA taxpayers. The gas card is just icing on the cake.

Who in their right mind would trade a gun for $50?
"Among other reasons, community members most commonly cited a lack of experience or knowledge with firearms..."

Obviously. Some of the stuff looks like it could have been pawned for considerably more.

IMG_0638.JPEG

Wouldn't surprise me if some of the people showing up for the gas cards where wearing Hawaiian shirts and driving Tesla's.. I have 20 round boxes of ammo that cost 45.00, I cannot say I have any firearms worth 50.00..

Last Edited:
"Among other reasons, community members most commonly cited a lack of experience or knowledge with firearms..."

Obviously. Some of the stuff looks like it could have been pawned for considerably more.

View attachment 1205918
One of those rifles looks like one that I saw recently on a late night MANNIX tv show off of ME TV - OTA station.

The people who turned in their guns could have sold them for more money using an FFL dealer.

Take care.

Cate

Thats not even 2 cans of the kind my kid likes. Hopefully the 2nd one won't be as picky :rolleyes: we are pretty well stocked on it but can always use more even though we are trying to wean her of formula. She hates the taste of milk :( isn't a fan of cheese unless its melted with tomato sauce :rolleyes: so.. we do have options.. maybe have to go for strawberry or chocolate milk. Not sure yet.
I never had children but they do sell strawberry, chocolate and vanilla flavored powder that you can put in whole milk, skim milk, Carnation powdered milk and Carnation canned milk for flavor.

When I watched some of my friends children many MOONS ago (LOL) - they sold this in ALL grocery stores and the Mom, my friend, brought it to my home. They still sell the exact same thing in one brand and in other brands.

I think that it is made by a few TOP name brand companies. Nestle? Etc.

They have old fashioned recipes to make baby formula from scratch too. I saw it posted online in the news and it is on many forums that deal with prepping, political and general news.

ADDED more. I thought that store bought baby formula was a POWDER that had vitamins, minerals, etc. MIXED IN IT.

Now, I do not know if baby formula comes in a LIQUID ready to drink deal or not PLUS they make the POWDER mix too.

Excuse my ignorance here!

Best wishes to you and other people who use and need this for their BABIES and children.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews